International students can now apply for the Exchange Program in the United States, which is fully funded. No IELTS or TOEFL is necessary for this exchange program, which is fantastic news for everyone interested. You can demonstrate your proficiency in English in a variety of ways. You won’t have to worry about anything.
Participants in this Exchange plan spend four to five months at US during the course of a semester. The U.S. provides funding for this exchange program, which is managed by World Knowledge. Scholars from the globe are invited to participate in this exchange program, which aims to expose them to American culture and educational systems and allow them to travel around the United States.
A total of 250 scholars from the globe will be selected to participate in this exchange program. Candidates who are interested in this fully-funded exchange program to the United States should look over the program information, study them carefully, and then submit an application.
Below you’ll find more details on the Global UGRAD exchange program. You can check out scholarships desk at any moment in time if you’re looking for new Exchange Programs.
Details of the 2022 Global UGRAD Exchange Program:
- The United States of America is the host country.
- Funded to the hilt by the insurer.
- Approximately four to five months.
- The deadline is the 6th of January in the following year
Benefits of the UGRAD Exchange Program
- Tuition fees are covered in full.
- Integration of cultural differences.
- Visas for J-1s.
- Planned meals and foods.
- Residence Halls.
- Tickets for a round-trip flight.
- Amount Paid Each Month.
Countries That Qualify
The following nations are eligible to contribute in the 2021 global university exchange program:
More than a dozen countries in the Middle East and North Africa:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burma and Myanmar (Myanmar)
- Costa Rica and El Salvador
- El Salvador
- Mauritania and Montenegro
Criteria of Eligibility
The following qualifying requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the Fully Funded Exchange Program in the United States:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- An undergraduate student at a well-regarded public or private university.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- If you’re currently living in one of the countries where UGRAD participates, you’re eligible to apply.
- When the program is through, they intend to go back to their home country to live.
- Medically eligible to participate in this program.
The Deadline for Submissions
On January 6th, 2022, the application deadline for this Exchange program has passed.
Methods of Using
Applications are now available online. Submit the necessary information and sign up. We are here to welcome you all interested scholars and join our platform and secure your future.
A link is provided at global-ugrad-exchange-program-2022/